It’s time for a second round of the Liebster Award! I did it awhile ago (you can check out the first post here), but the lovely Catharine tagged me again, as did Audrey Caylin. Of course, I couldn’t resist doing it again, especially with the new questions. =) Thank you, Catharine and Audrey! =)
- My favorite college basketball team is the UK Wildcats. GO WILDCATS!!! =D
- I go by my middle name. My first name is Rochelle, but since that’s what my mother and grandmother go by, I go by my middle name, Micaiah.
- I am named after an OT prophet who prophesied against Ahab. You can find his story in 1 Kings 22:1-28.
- Lots of people say my name incorrectly. The correct way to say my name is MY-KAY-UH. Hopefully that makes sense. =)
- I can’t stand any scraping noises of any kind. Forks against teeth, swords sliding out of sheaths, nails on a chalkboard… *clamps hand over ears and grimaces*
- My favorite superhero is the Flash.
- Although my favorite superhero is the Flash, I usually prefer Marvel over DC.
- I love caramel almost as much as I love chocolate. My family makes fun of me because I want to add caramel to “everything.” Not everything….. Maybe. xD
- I love any and all shades of blue.
- My dream car is a powder blue VW bug.
- I’m terrible at playing soccer and pretty much any sport. Just ask my friends. xD
My favorite season is probably autumn. I love wearing sweaters, drinking mochas, and seeing all of the pretty fall colors in the not-too-cold-not-too-hot weather. And autumn is such a great season for writing! =)
Yes, I have. I’ve always wanted to go to the past and crash a Victorian era ball, get some SUPER vintage books (a typewriter wouldn’t hurt either), meet Jane Austen, shake George Washington’s hand… If only I had a WABAC. *sigh*
I started blogging because I had discovered that I had a gift of writing and I wanted to share that gift with the world. I wanted to help bring people closer to Jesus through the words I wrote and to make a difference by using twenty six letters of the alphabet.
My dream vacation would be an American road trip. I would take my family and our Airstream and we’d visit every single state, stopping whenever and wherever we wanted to. Visit Washington D.C.? Sure. Hike part of the Appalachian trail? You bet. See a Cubs game in Chicago? Absolutely! And there would be s’mores. Lots and lots of s’mores… What’s cool is that I get to live my dream vacation, little by little, as my family travels America! =)
Can I pick neither? How about a mocha? Or a mug of salted caramel hot chocolate? ANYTHING WITH CHOCOLATE AND CARAMEL.
Dogs. Puppies. Puppy dogs. I LOVE MY PUPPIES. Just LOOK at that face. Yup, dogs. Dogs all the time. =)
- What are your three favorite fonts?
- Who are some people that inspire you, and in what ways do they do that?
- If you’re a writer, how do you see yourself incorporated (most of the time unknowingly) inside your stories?
- A hooded man tells you he is looking for someone to join him on an adventure. What do you do?
- How long, on average, does it take you to put together a blog post?
- If you could create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
- What is one word you are constantly misspelling?
- Quick, the house is on fire! Which three items do you grab before running out the door?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- What’s your dream pet?
- Cake or ice cream?