I am so excited to be doing the Mystery Blogger Award today!
Blogging awards and tags are so fun, right? Many thanks to Rachel of Joyful Creations for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Be sure to check out Rachel’s lovely blog, Joyful Creations. She has lots of great posts! Now, onto the award…
The Rules Of The Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (broke this rule for aesthetic reasons, haha).
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (I’m afraid that I couldn’t find the creator’s blog).
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people (I mighttt be breaking this rule too xD).
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Now it’s time for the questions!
Are you an early bird, night owl, or neither?
I would say that I am neither an early bird or a night owl. I have a hard time waking up early and staying up sometimes. I need my sleep to say the least. xD
What’s your favorite YouTube channel or blog?
I have lots of favorite blogs, but my favorite YouTube channel is Abbie Emmons’ YouTube channel (her blog is also great!). Abbie posts lots of good videos about writing; I highly recommend her channel! Click here to watch some of Abbie’s amazing videos.
Would you rather eat 3 bowls of ice cream or an entire bag of potato chips?
Three bowls of ice cream for sure! Ice cream is one of the greatest things EVER. Right now, vanilla ice cream with fruit compote sounds AMAZING.
If you could be a professional sports player/Olympian, what sport would you chose?
Gymnastics! I would love to be able to do all of the things that gymnasts can do, from the flips to the jumps to the amazing feats of strength and balance. But realistically, I think I’ll stick to writing. xD
What’s your favorite season?
I love every season for different reasons, but I think that my favorite season is autumn. Crisp weather, pumpkins, colorful leaves, Chai lattes, apples, flannels, sweaters, boots, cozying up with a book, campfires… Oh, I love autumn!
3 Things About Me
- I love anything with salted caramel and/or chocolate.
- While we’re talking about sweet things, I love to bake! I’ve baked things from croissants to macarons to layer cake, and there is still so much more that I want to make!
- I have Sears typewriter from 1977.
My Most Popular Post
My review of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han is my most popular post.
My Five Questions
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- Who is someone that inspires you?